Friday, February 24, 2006

Wetootwaag's Podcast of Bagpipe Power!


I just ran across a great bagpiping podcast called "Wetootwaag's Podcast of Bagpipe Power!" The podcast is done by a piper from bemidji minnesota and is a mixture of his own well-done tunes, other tunes, his critiques on various brands of scotch and some Gaelic mixed in. Wetootwaag also maintains a Blog found here

1 Comments:

Blogger WETOOTWAAG said...

Wow man,
I'm flattered, thanks for listening. Hopefully my computer will be replaced within the week for good audio quality by the next podcast.
Goodluck on the pipes, do you play Ceol Mor yet?
If your hands are acting up on you some urlars might be easy on the hands too. Check out the Little Spree, I don't think there are too many daree's or complicated gracing in the ground, I could be all wet though. Hopefully within the month I'll put my Ceol Mor on the Podcast.
Cheers, and Thanks Again
Wetootwaag

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home