THESE CHEAP EARPLUGS ARE GREAT!
6 months ago I gulped hard and bought a set of professional musicians earplugs. I found that the cheap foam earplugs just wouldn't allow me to hear my music well enough. I had the plugs fitted and they worked great, but at $125 they were not cheap and as it turns out, they did not fit my destructive lifestyle. First I left them in my pants pocket and put them through the wash. The filters popped out and I spent 30 minutes searching from them. I got them back together only to loose one a month later. I can't be trusted with nice, expensive small things.
For $7.99 I bought a pair of these HEAROS hifi earplugs. They fit well and are actually easier to insert and remove than my old pair. Don't buy a pair of custom earplugs until you try these.
For $7.99 I bought a pair of these HEAROS hifi earplugs. They fit well and are actually easier to insert and remove than my old pair. Don't buy a pair of custom earplugs until you try these.

1 Comments:
If ever I see a musician inserting earplugs before a performance, I've promised myself that I will say, "I hope you brought enough for everybody."
Post a Comment
<< Home